Sunday, March 5, 2017

Slice of Life: March 5 -- Busy, Busy Sunday

Sundays are meant for relaxing.  They're meant for afternoon naps and time spent with family.  They're meant for doing what you love, for re-energizing for the start of another work week.  At least that's what I tell myself.

Today was a busy day.  There was a trip to the grocery store, food that needed made for tomorrow, a house that needed cleaned, laundry that needed done, errands that needed run, and school work that needed finished.  I wish I could say all those items got completed today.  At least then I could say my busy Sunday was a successful Sunday.  I crossed a few of those items off my list, but not all of them.  There are still several I wish I would have finished or even started.  Those will have to wait for tomorrow, or perhaps even another day.

Right now I'm going to relax and enjoy what's left of my Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Loved you post...you should read Nathan's on the same topic! It seems that our days of rest quickly fill to the brim with other things!

    ReplyDelete