Thursday, March 23, 2017

Slice of Life: March 23 -- My Life by the Numbers

One: I have been pulled over one time (I "coasted" through a stop sign and got a warning).

Two: I have traveled to Mexico twice, both times staying at the same resort.

Theee: I graduated third in my high school class.

Four: Four was my volleyball number in high school.

Five: I lived in five different houses growing up (not counting a rental house we lived in for a few months while one of our houses was being built).

Six: I taught sixth grade for theee years before becoming an administrator.

Seven: I have had seven different vehicles since I started driving.

Eight: My husband and I have known each other for eight and a half years and will celebrate our seventh wedding anniversary this June.

Nine: I am one of nine grandkids on my mom's side of the family.

Ten: I have been an administrator for ten years.

No comments:

Post a Comment