Saturday, March 18, 2017

Slice of Life: March 17 -- St. Patrick's Day

I'm usually not that big a fan of St. Patrick's Day, but having a little boy to dress in green made it a little more fun. Wesley, of course, had no idea that the shirt he wore today was purchased especially for the occasion. Either way, I thought he looked pretty cute today in his "Irish I Had a Mustache" shirt. He ate a green St. Patrick's Day cookie at daycare (which I was told he enjoyed), but other than that, today was probably like any other day in Wesley's world. I, too, had to buy a shirt so I would have something green to wear today. I suppose it was a good excuse to get a new shirt. While I'm still not a big fan of St. Patrick's Day, I can't complain about getting a new shirt out of the deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment