Thursday, March 30, 2017

Slice of Life: March 30 -- BIST

Today I attended a workshop on BIST. Behavior Intervention Support Team. Today's training was day two of theee days dealing with the topic. It's been really interesting and fun to learn more about this topic. The presenter, Marti, is both funny and insightful. She is one of those people that I can listen to all day and not get tired of listening to what she has to say. She is very experienced and mixes humor and lots of stories into her presentation. I am anxious to try some of the strategies she suggested and am all curious about what day three of the training will look like. I've been wanting to know more about BIST all school year, so it has been exciting to have had the opportunity to attend this training with some of my teachers. I am also hopeful that I will get to send more teachers to this training in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment