I waited a little late to get started on this evening's blog, and I'm feeling a little under the weather, so tonight you get five random things you might not know about me.
1. I've had seven different vehicles since I started driving. I've alternated between sports cars and SUVs, but now that I'm a mom, it will be a while before another sports car resides in my garage.
2. I love shrimp. My husband gives me a hard time when we go out to eat because nine times out of ten, the dish I order is likely to include some kind of shrimp.
3. I hate being cold. I get cold easily, and when I do, it usually takes me a while to warm back up.
4. I don't like going to the dentist. I have vague memories of at one point saying I wanted to be a dentist when I grew up. I honestly have no idea where that came from. Going to the dentist is one of my least favorite things to do and has been for years.
5. I once was in a commercial for a funeral home. Strange, right? My parents' best friends own a funeral home. When I was in college, they were creating a commercial and needed some people to participate. My parents and I were part of the commercial. If my memory serves me correctly, we were supposed to pretend we were looking at caskets. A little odd, but true.