Saturday, March 18, 2017

Slice of Life: March 18 -- Spring Break

Today marked the start of spring break. Technically I suppose you could say Monday is actually the real start of spring break, but in my mind, the nine day break from school started today. This morning my husband and Wesley and I traveled to Springfield to visit my parents. We're planning on spending three days with them. Today my mom and Wesleyand I went shopping while my dad and husband went and looked and campers and other outdoor stuff. Tomorrow we are going to Branson and will be meeting up with my brother, sister-in-law, and nephews. It's going to be a pretty low key spring break and I am perfectly happy about that. I am definitely ready to spend some time at home relaxing while also getting caught up on a few things around the house. I hope to get to visit a couple of friends, too. Mostly, however, I'm looking forward to the little things, like taking an afternoon nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment