- I spent some much needed time with my parents. I really miss them since they moved to Springfield, so I truly appreciate and look forward to the time I get to spend with them.
- I spent lots of time with Wesley. We went to Bass Pro, the park, went on walks and golf cart rides, played, and enjoyed ice cream. Being a working mom is tough, so I really enjoyed the uninterrupted time I got to spend with him.
- I finally got my house cleaned. Well, mostly cleaned.
- I organized my closet. That was a major accomplishment.
- I didn't get my school work done. I still have a lot of school work to do and I'm feeling a little guilty that I didn't get more done.
- I didn't spend time with my friends like I would have liked. It seems like the week got away from me and I didn't get to see a couple of friends I planned on visiting during the break.
- I shopped. I didn't buy a lot of stuff and I still have birthday money to spend, but I did find a few things I needed (and wanted).
Looking at my list makes me realize that perhaps I accomplished more than I thought. As for my laundry, it's still sitting at the foot of my bed.