Sunday, March 4, 2018

Slice of Life — March 4: Gender Reveal

Tomorros is a big day. Tomorrow is the day we find out if we are having a baby boy or a baby girl. I’be been asked if I have a preference, and the honest answer is no. After having a child born with a serious health issue (who thankfully is our miracle baby), finding out the baby is healthy is my top priority. I’ve also been asked if I have a “feeling” about whether it’s a boy or a girl. For some reason, I feel like it might be a girl, but we’ll know for sure tomorrow morning. Wesley wants a baby sister and a girl would be the first granddaughter in our family (my parents have four grandsons). All I know tonight is that I am so excited and I can’t wait to find out. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. I say girl-- I am wearing pink today!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm wearing pink! I want you to have a boy and a girl like your parents did! I remember you telling the story in a meeting about having a big brother and how special that was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! I'm team pink! :) Please blog the answer tomorrow!!!!!

    ReplyDelete