Monday, March 26, 2018

Slice of Life — March 26: First Day Back

It was a little shocking when my alarm went off at 5:10 this morning. I snoozed as long as I could, just like normal, and finally got up to head to work. I was feeling a little overwhelmed this morning. I had several meetings scheduled today and a long to-do list. I was worried about how everything would get done and was already feeling behind before my day started.

Fortunately, I was pleasantly surprised at what I got done today. I was able to check a few things off my to-do list and actually got a jump start on a couple of things that I assumed would have to wait until later in the week. I didn’t get home until late, but it felt nice coming home feeling less overwhelmed by my still lengthy to-do list.

It’s still easy to get caught up in all I have to do and I often wonder how it will all get done. That’s when I have to remind myself to take things one day at a time and simply do the best job I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment