Saturday, March 28, 2015

Slice of Life: March 28 -- Random Facts About Me

I'm without Internet tonight, so I am typing this on my phone. In the interest of time, and the fact that I am seriously lacking creativity tonight, here are five more random things you might not know about me:

1.  I don't like to fly. I like traveling and the time that is saved by flying, but I really don't care for being thousands of feet up in the air. I think it's the lack of control I fear, as well as the fact that I can't explain the strange noises and motions that accompany flight. I am a very happy girl when my feet are planted back on the ground.

2.  I have never had a speeding ticket. It's not because I never speed, but I have yet to be pulled over for exceeding the speed limit. My luck, I'll probably get pulled over and get a ticket now that I have announced this to the world.

3.  I am two months and five days older than my husband. I don't find this to be an interesting fact, but my husband frequently likes to remind me that I am older than him.

4.  I have attended three different universities to earn three different degrees. I went to MSSU for my bachelor's degree, PSU for my master's degree, and St. Louis University for my doctorate degree. I guess I like to spread my tuition money around!

5.  The beach is my absolute favorite vacation spot. My husband and I went to Mexico last summer and spent the majority of our time relaxing on the beach and by the pool. I love napping, reading, and people watching while I am surrounded my the sand and the sound of the ocean waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment