Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Slice of Life: March 25 -- Sleep

Today was a busy day, full of meetings, teacher observations, and preparations for our school's annual PTO fundraiser. I feel exhausted, and know there is plenty of work left to be done tomorrow. Tonight, however, I took the opportunity to relax. My class at church was cancelled due to the threat of severe weather, so I put on my PJs, curled up under the covers, and dozed on and off. I must admit, it's been glorious. I may be up all night after sleeping throughout the evening, but I suppose I will cross that bridge when I get there. Right now, I'm going to finish slicing and go back to napping.

2 comments:

  1. This week has been particularly taxing!! Your post actually sounds like a perfect way to spend an evening!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week has been particularly taxing!! Your post actually sounds like a perfect way to spend an evening!!

    ReplyDelete