Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Slice of LIfe: March 18 -- A Great Day

Tomorrow is my birthday.  I'm writing a little late tonight, so by the time this posts, it might be my birthday.

Today was a wonderful day spent celebrating with some of my closest friends   A friend treated me to an afternoon of shopping followed by a manicure and pedicure.  I was then surprised at dinner when a whole group of friends showed up to help celebrate my birthday.  The evening concluded by watching a movie.

Today I felt blessed.  Blessed by the generosity of a friend who would give up most of her day to celebrate with me.  Blessed by so many other friends who made me feel special and who provided lots of laughs and good company.  Blessed to be celebrating another year spent with amazing people I love.

Today was a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I am so glad that you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! I am so glad that you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete