Monday, March 7, 2016

Slice of Life: March 7 -- A Difficult Day

Since I'm writing about my everyday life, I have to admit that today was a bit of a rough day.  My son has been under the weather all weekend.  He's been really congested, coughing, and running a slight fever.  I decided to stay home with him today so I could take him to the doctor.  He has bronchiolitis and now has to have breathing treatments every four hours.  He seems to be feeling a little better tonight and at least he is acting happy despite the fact that I know he doesn't feel well.  It's hard to see him sick and even harder when you feel like you don't know what to do to help him feel better.  Since he's so little, he obviously can't tell me what's wrong or what hurts.  As a result, I am left to interpret his cries as best I can.  For now, I'm going to focus on the fact that he is happy and smiling, swinging in his swing.

2 comments:

  1. oh hope he fills better dont stress to much k just remember we all love you!

    ReplyDelete