Thursday, March 3, 2016

Slice of Life: March 3 -- #TBT

This year I'm trying something new and posting a "Throw Back Thursday" picture and story each Thursday during Slice of Life.  This Thursday's post takes me waaaaay back to my birth.


I was born March 19, 1982, in Carthage, Missouri at McCune Brooks Hospital.  My parents found this picture of me right after my son, Wesley, was born this past November.  Wesley had lots of blond hair just like I did when I was born.  My husband also had a head full of blond hair, so we shouldn't have been surprised when Wesley did, too.  

Wesley has been such a blessing in our lives.  He had a bit of a rough start in life (I'll share more about that in a later post), but he is doing amazing now.  He turned four months old this past Tuesday and today we took him for his four month check-up.  The doctor said he is perfect, except for the fact that he doesn't sleep through the night.  I think she was partially joking about that last part, but we're working on it anyway.  


1 comment:

  1. You like cute in that pic. I would love to see Wesley.

    ReplyDelete