Saturday, March 5, 2016

Slice of Life: March 4 -- My Apologies...

It's 4:21 a.m. on March 5th.  I am holding my little boy, who I had to pick up from daycare yesterday because he had a fever, as I type this slice and admit that I've already missed a day in this 31 day challenge.  I don't know why it struck me at this moment that I had forgotten to slice, but nonetheless, here I am, sitting in the dark, disappointed that I missed my first day of slicing in the three years I have participated in this challenge.  Admittedly, I was distracted yesterday by my son being sick, but that's not an excuse for forgetting to slice.

In my first post I wrote about my busy, exhausting, wonderful life.  Missing a post is life.  It happened.  I can't change it, even though I wish I could.  All I can say is that I will continue to slice this month and will do my best to not miss another day. Until then, I'm going back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment