Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Slice of Life: March 15 -- Meetings, Meetings, and More Meetings

Meetings, meetings, and more meetings. That phrase would best describe my day. I had five meetings today, virtually all of them back to back.

9:30

10:15

11:30

12:30

2:00

I managed to cross one thing off my to do list before my first meeting. I grabbed a quick bite to eat in the fifteen minutes between my 10:15 and 11:30 meeting. I stuck around after school long enough to tidy up my desk. Then, exhausted, I scooped up my things and headed out the door. I'm ready for bed and a good night's sleep in preparation for another day that begins with -- you guessed it -- another meeting.

1 comment:

  1. I sometimes feel the same way! I hope you are able to cross more off your list tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete