Saturday, March 15, 2014

Slice of Life: March 15 -- My Day in a Nutshell

Here's a summary of my day:
  • Woke up with a horrible cold, feeling awful.
  • Ate breakfast and took a nap, hoping to feel better.
  • Took cold medicine and another brief nap.
  • Woke up feeling better.
  • Went to Springfield with my family to celebrate my birthday early.
  • Hung out at my brother and sister-in-law's house and watched my nephew play.
  • Went to dinner and ate way too much.
  • Laughed at my nephew and his funny antics.
  • Went back to my brother and sister-in-law's house to eat cake and ice cream.
  • Opened gifts.
  • Started home.
  • Arrived home, exhasusted. 
  • Writing my blog. 
  • Going to bed. 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better, Dr. Zornes! Happy (early) birthday!!

    ReplyDelete